How is Niclas Andersen doing?

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.
pekkasteele
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

How is Niclas Andersen doing?

Post by pekkasteele »

Is there a chance he gets called up? Is he just adjusting to the NA game or is he not good enough?
jimreb
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: How is Niclas Andersen doing?

Post by jimreb »

saw him play live yesterday, he looked ok. Didn't stand out, which can be a good thing for a defenseman, too.
DocEmrick
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by DocEmrick »

does ben hanowski still play?

when nhl '09 came out wif "be a pro" i made little benji. i played on "noob" setting and had 192 goals and 400+ assists in my first season.

i still have the save game on my 360.
Lesky
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Lesky »

Bump. Any chance for a call-up to Pittsburgh?
pekkasteele
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by pekkasteele »

I wounder why we ever made this signing, he had a fairly good camp, have some ok stats, I remember he lead the team in +/- for a while, but he can't even get a call up to be tasted at NHL level?

With this and the Plots treatment, we will never ever again get a free agent from Europe to sign with us.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Jim »

pekkasteele wrote:I wounder why we ever made this signing, he had a fairly good camp, have some ok stats, I remember he lead the team in +/- for a while, but he can't even get a call up to be tasted at NHL level?

With this and the Plots treatment, we will never ever again get a free agent from Europe to sign with us.
If they are all like Plotnikov then I am fine with not being able to sign any of them.
pekkasteele
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by pekkasteele »

Jim wrote:
pekkasteele wrote:I wounder why we ever made this signing, he had a fairly good camp, have some ok stats, I remember he lead the team in +/- for a while, but he can't even get a call up to be tasted at NHL level?

If they are all like Plotnikov then I am fine with not being able to sign any of them.
Sure, but some of them are like Panarin ...