Cashiers??

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
no name
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Cashiers??

Post by no name »

I must look stupid or something, everytime I get in line andgo to pay something the Cashier will do something to steal a dollar off me. Bought something for 10 dollars and the cashier game me a dollar less then I was supposed to get. Like most people I just take the change thinking they wouldn't steal money. I walked back in and she ran the dollar to me and claimed she didn't run after me since she couldn't leave the register un attended. Mean while the register won't open unless they put in their code.

Pre-paid 28 dollars for gas, counted it like 5 times. When I got up to the pay station the guy claimed I only game him 27. Mean while he is locked be hind glass so I gave him a hard time but never got my money.

This happens way to often and at to many places for me to think its an accident. If it happens to you give the person some lip and a hard time its the only thing that might make them think twice and not do it again. I feel bad for senior citizens they must get this done to them way to much.

Sorry had to vent.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Cashiers??

Post by Jim »

Prepay cash for gas? Was this story from 1989?
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Humperdink »

Jim wrote:Prepay cash for gas? Was this story from 1989?
Tough crowd.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Do you give money back if you get to much?
shoeshine boy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by shoeshine boy »

Jim wrote:Prepay cash for gas? Was this story from 1989?
where I live if you're buying fuel with cash you have to pre-pay and it's been that way for years. personally I use a credit card and pay at the pump but I can understand why some people don't want to do that since gas stations are some of the easiest places for thieves to put skimmers on the card readers. not an issue for regular credit cards but can be a real issue if all you have is a debit card.
Eismann
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Eismann »