In town for the weekend

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
bse
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

In town for the weekend

Post by bse »

Greetings from Finl...err, Pittsburgh!

Many of you won't likely remember me from the past times of the Iglooreport or the earlier times of LGP as these days I rarely post anymore, although I still frequently read and enjoy the board.

Anyway, for those of you that do remember or just might happen to attend any of the next two home games against the Panthers or the Canadiens this weekend - it would be nice to stop by and say hi. Perhaps even share a moment over a glass or two regardless of whether you can make it to the arena at this time.

Drop me a line if around, thanks!
FLPensFan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: In town for the weekend

Post by FLPensFan »

bse wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:35 am Greetings from Finl...err, Pittsburgh!

Many of you won't likely remember me from the past times of the Iglooreport or the earlier times of LGP as these days I rarely post anymore, although I still frequently read and enjoy the board.

Anyway, for those of you that do remember or just might happen to attend any of the next two home games against the Panthers or the Canadiens this weekend - it would be nice to stop by and say hi. Perhaps even share a moment over a glass or two regardless of whether you can make it to the arena at this time.

Drop me a line if around, thanks!
Glad to see you drop in. Enjoy your games in the Burgh.
Cow_Master66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: In town for the weekend

Post by Cow_Master66 »

I really miss Iglooreport