Pens acquire Bemström from Columbus for Nylander and conditional 2026 Sixth-Round Draft Pick

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Pens acquire Bemström from Columbus for Nylander and conditional 2026 Sixth-Round Draft Pick

Post by Pitts »

I would think that Columbus would call that out though. I mean, I would if I were CB.
Pens4Life
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Pens acquire Bemström from Columbus for Nylander and conditional 2026 Sixth-Round Draft Pick

Post by Pens4Life »

Yeah,we cant manipulate s**t like that.. guy goes on fire ,gets to 5 goals and we dump him to WBS lol.. Columbus would call us out
FLPensFan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by FLPensFan »

Pitts wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:59 pm I would think that Columbus would call that out though. I mean, I would if I were CB.
Or Columbus picks him up on waivers, and takes their 6th and Nylander, too.
Sigwolf
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Sigwolf »

FLPensFan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:56 pm
Pitts wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:59 pm I would think that Columbus would call that out though. I mean, I would if I were CB.
Or Columbus picks him up on waivers, and takes their 6th and Nylander, too.
There is 0% chance of any of this happening. If he were to happen to actually get two goals, Sullivan would demote him to the 4th line and/or limit his ice time to less than 5 minutes a game. If he still managed a third, he would be a healthy scratch.

No worry of six goals with this coaching staff.
Guinness
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Pens acquire Bemstrom from Columbus for Nylander and conditional 2026 Sixth-Round Draft Pick

Post by Guinness »

FLPensFan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:43 am
Now, if he comes here and starts bumping Puustinen and Puljujarvi out of the lineup and plays like Colin White, I'll have some issues.
Yep, particularly in the case of Puustinen. That dude needs to see a lot more ice than he's currently getting,